Join expert tutor, Fiona McBeath, as she guides you through the creation of a range of Spanish Tapas and Pintxos dishes. You'll be creating the dishes yourself to eat and take home with you.
Calling all chocolatiers! Come and join chocolate expert Andrew Thwaite and Thermomix expert Janie Turner (Cook With Janie) for a deep dive into how Thermomix can cut your prep time, make your chocolate work easier, and increase your production! This full day class is both hands-on and demonstration.
What do we cover?
- Working with chocolate, Thermomix-style
- Tempering by hand and by Thermomix
- Infusing flavour into ganaches
- Ganache perfection – introducing the wide ganache possibilities with Thermomix, including creating chocolates for special dietary needs
- Thermomix as your extra pair of hands – spice grinding, bean to bar, fruit purées, nut butters, praline, caramel, brittle, honeycomb, gianduja and more
- Chocolate desserts, Chocolate baking
What do you take home?
A selection of ganache filled chocolates that you’ve made, plus a selection of recipes on a York Cookery School USB stick. Signed copies of Janie’s hot pink bestselling book I Love Chocolate, I Love Thermomix will be available to buy on the day.
Complementary refreshments and lunch are provided – please note, if you have any food allergies please bring your own refreshments and lunch. A Thermomix will be available at the workstations, or if you’d like to bring your own Thermomix, you are welcome to do so.
If you're interested in purchasing a Thermomix, you can contact Janie at email@example.com