Have your young chef join our expert tutor, Fiona McBeath, to learn how to create mouth-watering, bite-sized delights from Spain.
Sharing her secrets of her native Italian food, we're delighted to welcome back Masterchef finalist, Sara Danesin Medio, to YORK Cookery School.
This one day Italian cooking course combines all the best of Italian flavours and techniques. Learn how to create authentic Italian dishes and all the tricks on how to entertain without the stress, perfect for recreating for family and friends.
Sara will be sharing her culinary secrets and revealing her classic Italian recipes from different regions of Italy.
- Learn how to make a perfect ravioli with a ricotta and spinach buerre noisette.
- Learn how to make a tasty pan-fried sea bream with salsa verde samphire and vegetable ratatouille.
- See how to make a classic aubergine parmagiana.
- Create a fantastic Quail egg on rye bread and truffle butter appetiser
- Learn to deal with gelatine and create the perfect pannacotta with boozy berries, a great entertaining dessert.
All ingredients are provided as well as recipe sheets to take away at the end of the session.
You'll be working in pairs, so why not bring a friend with you and have a fun day out!! Refreshments will be available throughout the class.
We'll provide an apron to work in but if you'd prefer to have your very own, high-quality, embroidered YORK Cookery School apron, they are available to buy. Simply add one to your order and we can post it to you of just give it to you when you come to the class.