Day 1 of 2 - Create stunning summery individual entremets and petit gateaux with Shona Sutherland using professional skills, to impress your guests. The cost is for both days.
- Learn the importance of using correct measurements, temperature and timings.
- Understand the role of pre-ferment in artisan bread.
- Use liquid and stiff levain as part of the making process.
- Understand the preparation and processing techniques used to produce fermented dough products.
- Learn how to stretch and fold your dough like a professional.
- Learn professional techniques to improve the quality of your breads
- Develop and understand the importance of the different steps in bread making.
- Understand the reasons for faults in bread making and how to correct them.
- Learn how to make your sourdough starter and how to give it a 'life'.
Full recipes, including ingredients and methods, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
Sourdough raisin and walnut loaf
Sourdough roasted garlic and rosemary