Create an amazing three course dinner with the award winning Stef Moon.
Learn how to produce fantastic Artisan bread with a beautiful crust and crumb! Our classes are hands-on and are limited to 8 people per session , meaning you receive lots of help and can get the most out of our experts!
Techniques you will cover:
- Learn the importance of using correct measurements, temperatures and timings.
- Understand the role of pre-ferment in Artisan bread.
- Use of a fermenter and Poolish as part of the making process.
- Understand the preparation and processing techniques used to produce Artisan dough products
- Learn how to stretch and fold your own dough like a professional.
- Learn professional techniques to improve the quality of your breads.
- Develop and understand the importance of the different steps in bread making.
Full recipes, including ingredients and methods, are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time and time again.
- French baguette
- Italian ciabatta (plain and black olives)
- Focaccia (sun kissed tomatoes, fresh rosemary, virgin oil, Maldon sea salt)