A chocaholics dream day out! Join expert chocolatier, Andrew Thwaite, where you’ll learn how to temper chocolate and create a variety of delights which could be for a gift, or just for yourself!
Learn how to produce fantastic Artisan bread with a beautiful crust and crumb! Our classes are hands-on and are limited to 8 people per session, meaning you receive lots of help and can get the most of our expert!
Techniques you will cover:
- Learn the importance of correct measurements, temperature and timings.
- Understand the role of pre-ferment in Artisan bread.
- Use of a fermenter and Poolish as part of the making process.
- Understand the preparation and processing techniques used to produce Artisan dough products.
- Learn how to stretch and fold your dough like a professional.
- Learn professional techniques to improve the quality of your breads.
- Develop and understand the importance of the different steps in bread making.
- Understand the reasons for faults in bread making and how to correct them.
- Learn how to make your pre-ferment.
Full recipes, including ingredients and methods are provided for you to take home to add to your repertoire so you can keep on cooking them time an time again.
- Pain de campagne
- Hazelnut, figs and cranberries batard
- Boule rustic